Welcome to Qualia Occupational Therapy for Children. Thank you for choosing us to support your child.
Qualia’s Health and Safety Protocol for Clinic Visits
We are so excited to be able to offer you and your child face to face therapy sessions in the clinic again. We ask that you will work with us to ensure we adhere to social distancing and infection control guidelines where possible, in order to keep you, your family, our staff and our community safe. We want to play our part in reducing the spread.
When you visit the clinic, you will notice that some things have changed. Throughout this time, Qualia will ensure:
- We will disinfect all resources and surfaces touched by a child and / or family member in between every therapy session.
- We will disinfect all door handles (including bathroom) and common spaces between clients.
- There is access to hand sanitiser or hand washing facilities.
- The waiting room and common areas remain as clear as possible, with markings to assist visitors to adhere to social distancing.
- We prevent possible health and safety risks by removing the tea and coffee facilities (don’t worry though, there is a fantastic coffee shop next door).
- Removal of toys and resources in the waiting room to reduce opportunities for contamination.
- All staff members are under strict guidance to not attend work if unwell.
- All staff members are using the COVID19 App.
All cancellation fees are waived to encourage any children or family members that are unwell do not come into the clinic.
When visiting Qualia, we ask that you:
- Do not visit if you, your child or any family member are showing any signs of being unwell on the morning of therapy including:
– Sore throat
– Shortness of breath
– Runny nose
– Change in sense of smell or taste
– General body aches
- Arrive only just in time for your therapy session, not earlier, to ensure we are able to maintain social distancing in the waiting room.
- Use hand sanitiser at the time of entry and intermittently throughout the visit as required.
- Use our preferred online credit card system to pay for therapy or any resources.
- Adhere to social distancing with any staff members or any other visitors and encourage your child to do the same.
- Use the COVID19 App.
If any time you are concerned about your experience at Qualia, we ask you to let us know via phone 9555 9776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we can ensure that Qualia is a safe place for the community to visit and for all therapists and staff to work.
We thank you for your understanding.