Qualia is very pleased to offer a brand-new service to the practice, parent workshops! Please see below for information about our first workshop, “Tools to help your child (and you!) be Cool, Calm and Collected”.
The cost of the 4-part series is $190. This series will be facilitated online via Zoom in small groups to allow collaboration and questions.
22nd July / 29th July / 5th August / 12th August 7.30-9pm.
Join us online for a 4-part series to explore tools to help your child (and you) stay cool, calm and collected during those “busy” times at home. We know how hard it can be to get those teeth brushed, get out the door, get that homework done…. all those tasks in your child’s day that really have to get done but are currently a cause of tension between you and your child.
Drawing from research, favourite books and resources, success stories from families we work with and our experience in working with children, we have developed this workshop to help you:
- understand your child’s developing brain and use this knowledge to your advantage
- understand the normal patterns of regulation throughout a child’s day
- evaluate environmental and contextual factors that might be impacting on your child’s ability to stay calm
- increase cooperation from your child to engage in daily activities
- use tools to remain calm when navigating strong emotions or difficult moments with your child
- develop a calm down plan with your child for when emotions are big.
For further information about Qualia’s parent workshops or to make a booking, please contact us on 9555 9776 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer your child for occupational therapy
Qualia offers a range of programs for children of all ages.
Register your interest now and receive your information pack.