Hunters Hill Cottage
Qualia provides intervention at our new cottage in Hunters Hill to help children address functional skills or underlying capacity concerns such as:
- handwriting skills
- pre-writing skills
- letter recognition and formation
- fine motor skills (including pencil grasp, cutting skills)
- play skills (including using play equipment like a bike or scooter and creative play)
- coordination and gross motor skills
- organisation, attention and concentration
- self-regulation skills
- school readiness
- school preparation (getting dressed, organising belongings and packing school bags)
- dressing (buttons, shoelaces and clothes)
- using the bathroom (bath time, toilet skills and teeth brushing)
- social skills & communication
Qualia therapists provide intervention based on current evidence based therapy.
All therapists are trained to assess and provide intervention for a range of different tasks that your child may be finding challenging. This includes investigation of and intervention for motor, social, sensory, cognitive, interpersonal and intrapersonal underlying capacities.
Qualia therapists are trained to find your child’s strengths and develop an individualised therapy plan to suit your child’s needs.
Qualia Cottage in Hunters Hill also has a shop! Feel free to pop in or give us a call to find out more about the resources we have available.
Initial assessment (including face to face time, standardised assessment, consultation with teacher, health professionals and parents, goal setting and a full comprehensive report): $420
Extended initial assessment (including face to face time, consultation with teacher health professionals and parents, goal setting, observations at school if required and a full comprehensive report): $480
Initial consultation (includes face to face time, consultation with teacher, health professional and parents, goal setting and a letter outlining goals): $185
Therapy sessions at your child’s school, pre-school, home or at the clinic: $138.
NB: Contact us to discuss rebates and funding options available
Refer your child for occupational therapy
Qualia offers a range of programs for children of all ages.
Register your interest now and receive your information pack.