Play and Early Development Talk & Rozelle Markets!
We are excited to announce that we will be participating in a community presentation at Rozelle Espresso on Wednesday 15th March at 10.30am. We will also be setting up a stall at Rozelle Markets – come along and say hello!
Information Morning Tea 15th March 10.30am
Are you interested in finding out more about how to play with your child and general child development? Our team of occupational therapists are providing a community presentation which will provide information on:
- Expected development from birth to 4 years
- Promoting fine and gross motor development in play
- Promoting cognitive and pre academic skills in play
- Promoting social development when playing with your child
- School readiness
- Using the iPad in beneficial way
- Where to go if you would like support and / or resources
Register via website, email or phone call by Friday 10th March
Rozelle Markets 18th February
We will be at Rozelle markets on the 18th February, ready to answer any questions about your child’s development! We will have a range of our favourite resources, activities and games for children on show. Come and say hello!